Long Distance Open Water Swimming Camp
Open Water Swimming
Why would you choose a swim camp with The King’s Swimmers rather than one of our rival companies? It’s simple, you will be swimming under the direction of the King of The English Channel plus some of the World’s most experienced endurance swimmers. During your trip you will be motivated, you will be inspired and most of all encouraged to ‘swim the dream’.
Whether you are a Triathlete who swims in a wetsuit, someone aspiring to swim in a relay team or you want the ultimate of swimming The English Channel solo, everyone is treated as equals and guided to achieve their end goal.
We are launching our Long Distance Camp in Menorca in the Autumn of 2016 to accommodate swimmers who wish to achieve qualifying swims for the following year.
We are very conscious of safety and to this end will ensure that we have sufficient safety boats and qualified staff.
The accommodation has been checked out thoroughly and we have found a hotel that caters for all our needs and is in a quiet location – ideal at the end of a tiring day of swimming. Accommodation is being provided at White Sands Beach Club, Arenal D’En Castell Mercadel 07740, Menorca
Price from £900. Single room supplement on application
- Fully guided tour with full safety escort for the number of days specified in the Itinerary
- Technique analysis
- Swim Hat
- Woollen Hat
- T Shirt
- Hand Book
- CNP Profuel Carbohydrate drink
- Continental breakfast or cereals (apartments have fully fitted kitchens and there is a restaurant on site)
- Certificates for 6 and 2 hour swims
- Further emails to you following your application which include a kit list and names and contacts of the other swimmers attending
What’s Not Included
- Flights to and from Mahon, Menorca
- Transport from Mahon to the Hotel (we will put swimmers in touch with each other to share transport)
- Wetsuit hire (if appilicable)
- Evening Meals