Long Distance Open Water Swimming Camp
Live like a KING.
Open Water Swimming in Scotland
When it comes to training for the Channel or other open water swims, nobody is more experienced. Now you can do that and stay in a genuine Scottish Castle.
No matter whether your dream is a solo Channel swim, a Channel relay or any other open water event, we can help turn that dream into a reality.
If there are qualifying swims you need to do we can oversee them. Average water temperatures are around 14 Celsius (57 Fahrenheit).
Skins or wetsuit, experienced or inexperienced, we can help you.
While staying in the Castle you will be swimming in the cool, clear and clean sea on the spectacular Banffshire Coastline. Full safety cover will be provided. All our guides have boat handling qualifications.
The swim training itinerary is flexible enough to cater for those who want to swim for one hour or ten hours .
Price from £700 per person, there are 4 Double bedrooms and 3 Twin bedrooms, a supplement will apply to the double room, price on application.
- Fully guided tour with full safety escort for the number of days specified in the Itinerary
- Technique analysis
- Swim Hat
- Woollen Hat
- T Shirt
- Hand Book
- CNP Profuel Carbohydrate drink
- Breakfast or cereals
- Certificates for 6 and 2 hour swims
- Further emails to you following your application which include a kit list and names and contacts of the other swimmers attending
What’s Not Included
- Transport (we will put swimmers in touch with each other to share transport)
- Wetsuit hire (if appilicable)
- Evening Meals